Can you believe that Christmas is only 12 days away? The time between Thanksgiving and Christmas flies! Now is the time when the holiday parties ramp up, the super sugary cocktails flow and the cookies start making their way into work Every. Single. Day. Yes we can cut back on what you consume, but why not still enjoy these things in moderation and kick up our fitness routines to balance it out instead?
I challenge you to the 12 Days of Christ-fit-mas! Simple concept, huge pay off. Join me in the commitment to work out everyday until Christmas!
- Work out every single day until Christmas for a minimum of 30 minutes per day.
- COMMIT! Copy down your 12 day plan to your blog, your iPhone, your computer, wherever. Just put it in writing!!! You’ll be much more likely to succeed this way.
- The workouts can be anything from a 30 minute power walk to a full-blown marathon (joking…but would be cool!)
- Be creative! Mix up your workouts. Yoga, spinning, walking, dancing, running, elliptical, stair climber, strength, plyometrics, boxing, Zumba, hiking, swimming, paddle boarding, skiing, surfing, etc. There are so many options, the more you change it up, the more you’ll look forward to your workout.
- Enjoy the holidays without guilt!
- Have fun!
I will be updating Hermoves every night so that I can share my progress. I hope you will all give this a try. Only 30 minutes out of your day and you will feel like a million bucks come Christmas 🙂