accomplishment, bake, blog, challenge, cheese, cook, fit, fitness, food network, goals, gym, marathon, NASM, NYC, personal trainer, personal training, running, strength training, trainer, wedding, work out
Hi Everyone! Before we begin to think about our goals for the new year I think that it’s really important to first reflect on our 2011 accomplishments. In the past I’ve had a hard time following through on my goals. I would start something, get close to finishing it, and then for what ever reason I would give up. This year was all about the follow through! Below is a list of my accomplishments this year:
- I worked out an average of 5x a week ALL year long
- I completed the NYC Marathon
- I became certified through NASM as a Personal Trainer
- I lost 15 pounds
- I made new friends through my running group
- I learned to not sweat the small stuff as much (yes I know this is still a work in progress)
- I found a way to include (full fat) cheese in every meal and still lose weight!
- I took up cooking and baking and discovered that I love to do both
- I served as a bridesmaid in my best friend’s wedding
- I started this blog 🙂
What 2011 accomplishment are you the most proud of and why?